- Chinese Patent Attorney
- Master of Science (M.Sc), Electrical Systems, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
- Master of Science (M.Sc), Advanced master Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management, Maastricht University,Maastricht Netherlands
- Juris Doctor (Partially Complete), The University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng), Electrical Engineering and Automation, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, China
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, China
Lingxiao is an Electrical Engineer and Chinese Patent Attorney.
Lingxiao has worked as a Chinese Patent Attorney in private practice in Shanghai and in-house for a leading international supplier of vehicle electronic systems, software for automotive applications including in-vehicle and cloud service based and mechanical systems.
Lingxiao has completed a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering in the UK and a Masters Degree in Intellectual Property Law in the Netherlands in addition to undergraduate degrees in Law and Electrical Engineering in China.
Currently Lingxiao is undertaking a course of study towards qualification as a lawyer in Australia.